Fits: Yamaha YXZ1000R
The complete communication experience for your UTV. Easily talk to your passengers, communicate with other UTV’s, answer calls and stream music through your phone.
This kit includes everything you need to take the conversation further.
- Listen to Music
- Answer Your Phone
- Built in controls
- Keep Your Phone Secured
Everything You Need, All in 1 Box
- RRP696 Intercom
- (2) Helmet Kits or Headsets
- (2) Intercom Cables
- (2) PTT Cables
- 60-Watt 2-Way Radio
- Uni-Mag Antenna Mount
- 1/4 Wave Antenna
- Radio/Intercom Mount
- (2) Ground Straps
- Audio Filter
- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and cell phone conversation
- Hands free voice activated in-vehicle communication
- Set VOX volume threshold to activate your mic for in-car communication
- Keep your phone tucked away safely and use faceplate controls to manage your music
- Music play/pause/volume/skip/call answer/call end buttons
- Double stacked knob for volume and VOX control
- Ports for 4 headsets/helmet kits
Radio Kit Features
- 60-Watt VHF Band Mobile Radio
- 20~30 mile range (depending on terrain and line of sight)
- Includes UNI-MAG Mount (2-in-1 mount provides magnetic mount or fixed mount)
- Wide Band 1/4 Wave Antenna with Spring
- 13' Antenna cable
- (1) Radio and Intercom Mount for Yamaha YXZ
- (1) RRP696 Rugged Intercom
- (2) 12' Intercom Cables
- (2) Alpha Audio Offroad Helmet Kits
- (1) RM-60 60-Watt Radio
- (1) Wide Band ¼ Wave Antenna with Spring
- (1) UNI-MAG - Universal NMO Antenna Mount
- (1) Coil Cord Driver Push-to-Talk Button
- (1) Straight Cord Co-Driver Push-to-Talk Button
- (1) Audio Filter
- (1) Antenna Ground Strap
- (1) Radio and Intercom Ground Strap
Expand to 4-Person
The RRP696 intercom has ports for adding two more connections for rear seat passengers.
Add a "Plus 2" kit to your cart from the Add-Ons section below.
What is the VOX setting?
VOX (Voice Activated Switch) is an adjustable setting available on most intercoms that controls how easily the mic activates with your voice at a set volume level.
If listening to music, the VOX setting will automatically dim the music for clear voice communication.
Explain the push to talk button...
Push-to-Talk (PTT) buttons are required to transmit over the RM-60 radio to other vehicles, base camp, spotters, etc. You must press the button, hold it while speaking, and release it to end your transmission. For in-car communication among passengers, all communication is hands-free.
Can I use a mix of helmet kits or headsets with this kit?
Yes. Although this kit comes with helmet kits, the connections are the same, so you can mix and match your preferred listening device to accommodate yourself or your passengers.